Poster research







When researching into posters I notice the colours are dark and have a bluish colour to it. The text is always entered at the top or bottom this is something that I made use to use at it a common convention to horror posters. In most go the posters the the font is Serif I believe this is because it has a tradition/old feel to it, there are also posters that use a bold font. For my poster I believe that using a tradition font will work the best however I will try different styles, a lot of the titles are white which is interesting.. most likely because its on a black background so I'll be aware of this when designing my poster. I liked the main person on the poster looking directly at the audience because it's engaging which is what I like about it. I like the disperse effect on the Dracula poster I thought it was effective. I have also noticed that the main character is on the poster which is why we took test shoots of the main character who was also the monster in the trailer. I research psychological posters as this is the genre we went for and it has a clear indication that it something to do with the mind and when thinking about my poster I wanted it to be obvious. In some of the posters theres a scene that looks like apart of the film this is showing clear links whilst other posters have a background that relates to the film which also shows a clear clear link.



No comments:
Post a Comment