Research Rationale
my target audience is ages 15-19 as there are students
in the lower school in this age range so it seems appropriate. I will
use a camera to film a focus
group as well as the Mac to use quick player
to be able to film the screen, i will then get my focus group to watch 3 different trailers of 3 different sub-genres to see what work well right now. I will also be looking at the year of the trailer to see how they develop and how my focus group reacts to them. I will be asking my focus group appropriate question to discover what trailer
they like the most and why. Also what they would rather see and how to possibly improve them, this why my target audience is telling me what they like and i take take out the things they don't like to make a successful trailer.
I can also find articles to do with horror films and how
they are produced to day. What conventions have stayed and what has changed
this way I can see the development of horror and why they change these
things. And if people have adapted to the horror genre as theories now days show that people in 20th recent are seen to be more pron to things. Looking more into this could help to create a "scary" story line.
I will
also conduct a survey to gather
information to help my trailer
have the correct concept I can then get a better understanding of what makes a successful horror clip. When
researching this I hope to discover why they are scared of it and what would
they expect from a horror. creating a survey is a quick and easy way to gather information which is why I think its a good way of getting information.
I was also thinking of making a video of people telling me their fears as this is what horror films play from. knowing what their fears are can play a huge part on story lines as it will play on their mind. This way I can create a trailer that has some of these elements and my audience would actually be scared.
I was also thinking of making a video of people telling me their fears as this is what horror films play from. knowing what their fears are can play a huge part on story lines as it will play on their mind. This way I can create a trailer that has some of these elements and my audience would actually be scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment